Sunday 31 July 2011

The Curio at Gaffa Gallery


I have my work in the Gaffa retail space at the moment in a project devised by Zoe Brand called The Curio.

Origami Bird Brooch 
Vintage tin, stainless steel wire, 925 rivets

The Curio is a collector's cabinet dedicated to featuring one designer/maker for a period of two weeks. Housed in two of Sterling by Gaffa's retail cabinets, The Curio aims to showcase not only an artists production range, but to give the audience an extensive inside look into the makers practice. On display will be a sample of exhibition work, the maker's production range as well as images/text about their practice.

  I don't know about other jewellers but my production and my 'Art' jewellery are completely different from each other...
http://www.gaffa.com.au/#171291/Our-Shop-Featuring-the-Curio-ProjectFeatured-Designer-Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment